DREAM, EXPLORE, DISCOVER
WE FOSTER AN INCLUSIVE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT THAT CULTIVATES EXCELLENCE, POSITIVE RELATIONSHIPS AND COLLABORATION. WE PROVIDE INDIVIDUAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR STUDENTS AS LIFE-LONG LEARNERS.
- We support and care for each other in a positive and safe learning environment
- We promote a learning environment with clear and open communication. We strive to communicate effectively with respect and integrity
- We believe our students learn best in an empowering environment. We work together to achieve excellence.
- We are striving, aiming to achieve excellence, we will succeed
- We value our creativity through innovation and humour, with many helping hands to empower our inclusive and diverse community
- We value the positive relationships we create and foster within the school community
- We believe in lifelong learning-at Quinns Beach PS we value and inspire the love of learning for life for all
- We demonstrate collegiality through developing our working relationships with our colleagues in order to create an innovative school environment
- We believe that students in our care need an excellent understanding of the basic skills of Reading, Writing and Arithmetic
- We believe that whilst utilizing a variety of teaching styles, explicit instruction of learning to embed necessary concepts is very important.
Our Four Pillars
BE YOUR BEST
Our School logo – red dots (an Aboriginal symbol for people) surrounding the Southern Cross represent the timelessness of our land. The waves represent the continual change we face in our everyday lives.