Skip to content
If your child is unwell
- At Quinns Beach we prefer a SMS with child’s name, class and reason for absence to 0437 410 892 or a phone call to the front office 9562 0000.
- From there, we notify the class teacher that your child is away and why.
- If you are unable to call in the morning, other methods of communication are: email, note, verbal discussion with class teacher.
- A student’s absence must be explained by the parent or caregiver only, not the student.
- Please ensure your details are updated at the front office so that we can contact you about unexplained absences.
Online Absence from School Form